What To Expect When Going To Banjosa Lake?
Banjosa Lake, an artificial lake located 19 km from Rawalakot, the Pear Valley of Azad Kashmir. It is situated at the height of 1981 meters and known for its beauty and surprising sights and magnificent lawns. It is pretty famous spot with lush green trees and colorful plants and flowers. There are a pine forest and mountains that make the view charming and dedicate. It is accessible by a metaled highway from Rawalakot. Served with swings and slides, the site is a magnet for kids as well. This lake is in between the mountains and green gardens that are abundant with flowers and gives a very pleasant look. The environment is very peaceful and you will definitely enjoy being here with your family and friends.
Climate of Banjosa Lake
The climate stays cool in the summers with maximum 25 degrees in summer and in winters snowfalls and the temperature drop to -5 degrees. To avoid hot weather in other parts of the country, this place is the best option.
How to access Banjosa Lake?
Banjosa Lake is accessible after a 19 km journey from Rawalakot city and it takes around 45 minutes to be there. From Rawalpindi one needs to take Kahuta route while passing through Patan in Azad Kashmir Rawalakot arrives. There are many natural sights on both sides of the road and one have to bear some bad patches caused by land sliding.
Attractions of Banjosa Lake
- Go for hiking through the pine jungle that is all around the lake to feel and see the natural beauty from a closer.
- The views and a private resort make the atmosphere idealistic.
- Appreciate the beauty of the mountains surrounding this site while relaxing by the water or hire a boat to ride in the lake.
- You can explore the hills by taking the horse ride and admire the scenery as you go above.
- You will find accommodation near it and the restaurants are also present.
- You can go to many other spots in which at the distance of 6 km Jandali is situated.
- You can stay in the closely built hotels and rest houses to escape from your home town.
- You can enjoy reading a book and listen to music by sitting in the balcony of the room in front of the lake.
Hotels near Banjosa Lake
Whenever you will find time to explore an amazing site, Banjosa Lake is an ideal choice for you. You will adore your decision to visit this place once in your life and it is guaranteed that you will not regret it. Followings are some good place to stay:
- Banjosa Inn Guest House, 800 meters from Lake.
- Kamran Hotel, on the bank of the lake.
- Pearl Kashmir Guest House
- Heaven Dreams Hotel
- For booking and reservation call Ali Raza Hashmi at 0321-4773982